IDM Financial internship 2023. A new exciting internship is currently available for unemployed Applicants looking to kick start a career with Intelligent Debt Management. IDM has permanent opportunities available for young, fresh talent like you. If you come with energy, confidence and ambition and the rest will come.
Application Deadline: 21 July 2023
What is the rest you ask? Growth, exposure, support, and a chance to help real people every day.
- Communication with clients you are helping on an ongoing basis (Call Centre type environment)
- Exposure to the biggest Financial Service Providers, including the big 5 banks
- Acquisition of expert knowledge of the National Consumer Act and Consumer rights.
- Opportunity to gain additional recognized qualifications and further study in the Financial Industry
- Operating from a professional office environment, equipped with everything you need for success
- Connection and networking with young, dynamic, and innovative co-workers.
- Possibility for amazing rewards and recognition
- Company benefits – Medical Aid, Retirement Annuity, Bursaries, half day off on your birthday, and more.
What you will need
- Must have completed a Degree/B-tech Degree/National Diploma
- Preferred (and similar) qualifications within the Financial Industry; Business, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Communications, Economics etc.
- Must live IDM’s values
- Must be confident and well spoken
- Must be client centric
- Must have a favourable Credit Report
How to Submit your application for Intelligent Debt ( IDM ) Management internship
Last updated: 18 July 2023 | Location : Cape Town, Western Cape .