South Africa National Park Invites applicants to apply for an exciting Internship Programme in the following internships programmes Finance , Supply Chain Management, Procurement Management. Interested applicants must have completed their National Diploma (NQF6)
Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend. SANParks reserves the right to offer Intern accommodation in the National Park as per the availability.
- Internship Locations South Africa Mountain Zebra National Park
- Stipend R5, 000.00 per months
- Employer South Africa National Park
- Internships / graduates duration : 1 year in
- Must be having Grade 12 and a Diploma in Finance/Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management.
- Must be a South African Citizen with no criminal record.
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internships or placement programme.
- only applicants under the age of 18 – 35 years can apply
- Applicants must be unemployed
How to apply
Applicants who meet the requirements can forward their applications with the following Documents copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts to [email protected].
For more information /Enquiries About this graduates programme :
Kindly contact Ms Andiswa Beki at 048 801 5719.