Company Hiring : Lancet Laboratories
Salary: Market Related
Location Country: South Africa
Job Location Province: Gauteng
Job Location City/Town: Pretoria
Grade 12 with English, Mathematics and Biology D symbol
A Phlebotomy Technician is trained to draw blood and collect specimens from patient or donors.
Phlebotomy learners attend structured learning programmes including theory and practical training.
After successful completion of the 24 month training programme and the HPCSA board examination, the learner will be able to register with the HPCSA as a qualified Phlebotomy Technician enabling them to be employed in Medical pathology laboratories and blood donation organisations.
• Attends formal training programme including lectures, practical training and submission of assignments.
• Writing of Health Professions Council (HPCSA) board examination.
• Meet contractual obligations of Learnership appointment.
• Collection of venous and capillary blood and non-blood specimens for medical and blood donation purposes.
• Implements sound housekeeping procedures in accordance with relevant legislation and all safety protocols.
• Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care.
***Learners are to make their own arrangements with regards to accommodation, transport and food.
Learners will be required to work a 42.5 hour week.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a pre-assessment.
How to apply for Lancet Laboratories Learnership available
Opportunity Closing/listed Date
Posted 12 October 2021 – Closing Date 14 October 2021
Learnerships in Pretoria
Opportunity available in
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.