Arcelormittal Calls unemployed South African matriculants to apply before 31 January 2024 for Production Learnerships opportunity for 2024.
Learnership 2024 : Arcelormittal Calls unemployed matriculants to apply before 31 January 2024
Are you currently unemployed and looking for a development programme for unemployed youth with grade 12 or related.
ArcelorMittal S.A. is a Luxembourg-based multinational steel manufacturing corporation headquartered in Luxembourg City. It was formed in 2006 from the takeover and merger of Arcelor by Indian-owned Mittal Stee.
Duties and responsibilities
- Commit to and successfully complete the learnership as required
- Ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Adhere to all health, safety, and environmental policies and legislation
- Minimum of a Grade 12 Qualification with English, Mathematics or Maths Lit
- Physical Science would be advantageous
- A team player who can also work independently
- Driven, highly self-motivated
- An agile thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail and an aptitude for engineering
- Applications to completed online :https://arcelormittalsa.ci.hr/applicant/index.php?controller=Listings&method=view&listingid=b05e068a-7968-4dd3-99ad-e7fac94826ef
- Applications to completed before 31 January 2024. Application submitted before closing dates will not be accepted.
- Successful Applicants will be placed in Gauteng.
- The following reference number arcmt_000102 to be used when completing application
Last updates: 10 January 2024
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.