Apply for Learnership 2024 opportunity for unemployed South African applicants ,Clover Customer Service Centre hiring unemployed matriculants.
Learnership 2024 Introduction
Clover is calling new talent to be part of the Call Centre Learnership. The successful applicants will spend the duration of the learnership at Clover’s Call Centre offices based in Constantia Park and they will also attend classes as prescribed. At the end of the learnership, individuals will have achieved the NQF qualification and gained experience in a world class Call Centre.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF4
- Grade 12 / Matric completed in the past 7 years (2017 – 2023)
Average of 60% for English and Maths or Maths Literacy
Application process ( how to apply guidelines )
- Applications should not be submitted after closing dates: Wednesday ,07 February 2024.
- Interested learners ,should use the following “CLO240130-8” when completing applications process.
- Applicants who are considered for this learnership will be placed at Roodepoort , Gauteng .
Why apply ? learnerships are a great way if you are currently looking for a qualifications and working experience.
According to Clover Industries Ltd , South Africa their company “is the new holding company of Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd – one of the largest branded consumer goods companies in South Africa – South Africa’s largest dairy company and one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of food products in South Africa. “
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.