A new working opportunity for Unemployed South African youth between 34-18 is now available at Old Mutual Insure company.The Learnership Programme is an entry-level learning initiative to source, build and create a sustainable pipeline of talented people who will support business in meeting their objectives. It provides learners with a blend of theoretical training and on-the-job practical workplace experience.
Deadline:14 May 2023
Who can apply
- South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 – 34
- Must be in possession of a Matric Certificate (Maths/ Maths Literacy & 2 Languages)
- Post Matric qualification will be advantageous
- May not have done or be registered for a Learnership through INSETA.
- Disabled candidates must produce a medical certificate.
- May not be studying or intend studying in 2023
- May not have more than 1 year work experience
- Have a clear Credit & Criminal record
How you can apply for Learnership at Old Mutual Insure
Learnership available at Western cape ,cape town | Last updated : 11 May 2023