Find SA National lotto results lotto plus 1 and 2. check your tickets Today & yesterday Wining numbers have been Announce for Wednesday and Saturday Lotto Draw. Stay up to dated with youthspace latest SA LOTTO Report .
Tonight Jackpots is estimated : LOTTO: R19 MILLION ,LP1: R32,5 MILLION and LP2: R21,5 MILLION. PhandaPushaPlay . Results are published at 21 :00 pm South African time and the draw play’s twice a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Here are the lotto results, lotto plus 1 and 2 tonight
At youth space results are published live and results will be available below after the live draw at 21:02 pm South African time
|DATES : Saturdays ,18 August 2023||RESULTS|
|LOTTO,18 August 2023 :||13, 14, 15, 18, 22, 33|
|LOTTOPLUS 1 ,18 August 2023 :||07, 29, 37, 39, 40, 43|
|LOTTOPLUS 2,18 August 2023:||01, 16, 29, 35, 40, 51|
History and yesterday
|26 JULY 2023||RESULTS|
|29 July 2023 LOTTO:||04, 09, 14, 16, 21, 40|
|29 July 2023 LOTTOPLUS 1:||10, 14, 19, 20, 24, 48|
|29 July 2023 LOTTOPLUS 2||16, 32, 35, 36, 45, 49|
How to play lotto , lotto plus 1 and lotto plus 2
- Register for an account online or sign in if you already have one.
- Pick six numbers from 1 to 52 or select a Quick Pick for a random set.
- Choose whether to enter Lotto Plus 1 and Lotto Plus 2. You must play Lotto Plus 1 if you want to play Lotto Plus 2.
- Select how many draws you want to enter or whether to pay for an ongoing subscription
- Pay for your entries
You will receive an email confirming your entry and your numbers will be saved in your online account.
- Pick up a betslip from any lottery store.
- Mark the Lotto Plus 1 box at the top of the betslip if you want to play that additional game.
- Mark the Lotto Plus 2 box at the top of the betslip if you also want to enter that game.
- Choose six numbers between 1 and 52. Do this on as many boards as you want to play. Alternatively, you can mark the Quick Pick option to receive a random selection of numbers.
- Select how many draws you want to enter by marking a number at the top of the betslip. You do not need to do this if you just want to enter a single draw.
- Pay the cashier for your entries and keep your ticket safe.
Last updated : Wednesday, 16 August 2023 at 18:25 South African time