Momentum Metropolitan career Overview
A Learnership provides an opportunity for you to gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the workplace. This work-based learning programme leads to an Occupational Certificate: Health Care Benefits Advisor NQF Level 5, SAQA ID 105030.
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited, formerly MMI Holdings Limited, is a South African based financial services group that is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical literacy with minimum 40%.
- Passed English and another SA language with a minimum of 40%.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- Unemployed and can commit to a 12-month programme.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Upload certified copy of matric certificate and ID (Copies should not be older than 3 months) What you’ll need:
- Be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Be available from 01 October 2023 to 30 September 2024.
- Be able to commute to the workplace on their own.
- Not be studying (part-time or full-time) at the tertiary level during the duration of the Learnership
- Not have completed the same leadership previously.
How to apply for Momentum Metropolitan careers opportunity
Success applicants to be placed at Centurion, Gauteng. Application can be forwarded online at site https://metropolitan.erecruit.co before 03 September 2023 [ click here to view and apply ]
More to this
Last updated: Friday, 25 August 2023 at 14:50 South Africa time