Company Hiring :Momentum Metropolitan
Salary: Market Related
Job Title: Contact Centre
Location Country: South Africa
Job Location Province: Gauteng
Unemployed matriculants are hereby invited to apply for a 2021 learnerships programme in Contact Centre, learnership available at Momentum Metropolitan
WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO
- Attend classroom activities and practical on the job training as well as carrying out functions in line with the Learnership as required by Momentum Metropolitan.
- Acquire knowledge of company products, policies and procedures in order to be successful at on the job training activities.
- Compile a Portfolio of Evidence for submission to SETA.
- Complete logbooks for work-based learning.
- Complete formative and summative assessments and achieve the required level.
- Demonstrate skills in using the company’s systems and understanding of the operational processes.
- Conduct yourself as an employee of Momentum Metropolitan and display the MMH values.
- Demonstrate commitment to working within the medical scheme industry.
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical literacy with minimum 40%.
- Passed English and another SA language with a minimum of 40%.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply for Momentum Metropolitan: Contact Centre Learnerships 2021 / 2022
Apply here: https://careers.momentummetropolitan.co.za/psc/Applicant/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=31458&PostingSeq=1&LinkedIn=2&
Opportunity Closing/listed Date
Posted 28 September 2021 – Closing Date 4 October 2021
Learnerships in Sandton , jobs in Sandton
Opportunity available in