( N3 or Diploma ) Electrical Apprenticeship at Distell Limited. Unemployed Applicants with N3 or diploma in electrical engineering are offered an exciting learning programme .
This exciting entry level career opportunity is suited to a highly motivated, hardworking, committed individual who is reliable, punctual and determined to succeed.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Complete experiential learning in the above field
- Participating in the apprenticeship training programme
- Delivering quality work always; and
- Performing allocated duties
- The successful candidate must preferably have the following skills and qualifications:
- Matric with Maths and Science
- N3 or Diploma in Engineering studies with relevant Electrical trade theory. (please attach certified copy)
- Completed all theoretical and academic training
- Good technical problem-solving skills
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail (meticulous and accurate) and
- Sound knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Own reliable transport
- Work extended hours as and/or when required
- Willingness to be utilised at different Distell sites
How to apply for Electrical Apprenticeship at Distell Limited
Opportunity available in Port Elizabeth, EC, South Africa
Application Closing date: 05 Friday ,May 2023 ,
Posted dates: 24, Monday, April 2023 ,
Article published by youthspace .
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.