Company Hiring :Nampak
Salary: Market Related
Location Country: South Africa
Job Location Province: Western cape
Job Location City/Town: Cape town
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire knowledge and skills of Technical Trainer / Mentor in your designated trade.
- Participate in formal scheduled training events; make reasonable progress to achieve the required competencies and attend the necessary training assessments related hereto.
- Perform duties required to complete assignments on time and make reasonable progress to acquire an 80% pass rate for all theory modules and achieve practical competencies.
- Keep the training record (logbook) in possession and display to supervisor / mentor or technical trainer when requested.
- Complete maintenance check sheets and work effectively with others to successfully complete maintenance activities and objectives.
- Ensure changeover completion within specified time, equipment start up and run efficiently.
- Acknowledge that all work procedures to changeovers and work instructions are available during tasks according to requirements.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, work instructions, guidelines, regulations/legislations and programs and proactive action to identify and correct potential unsafe conditions and acts.
How to apply for Nampak 2022 Learnership
Applicants need to be in possession of a Grade 12 qualification or equivalent technical qualification with subjects:
Applications closing dates: 18 March 2022