Company Hiring : Nampak
Salary: Market Related
Job Title APPRENTICESHIP
Location Country: South Africa
Job Location Province: Gauteng, Kwazulu Natal
Our learning and development Programs aim to provide a development journey allowing you to gain in-depth theoretical knowledge, whilst being exposed to the manufacturing and engineering processes.
Nampak DivFood has a proud culture of continuous learning and development, which combined with blended learning initiatives will provide opportunities for personal growth, technical and business competence, as well as an appreciation of our core values.
Duration: Between 24 – 48 months which comprises of;
- Theoretical and practical training with our finest technical training team
- Engineering and manufacturing exposure to enhance theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- Varied training exposure at FET Colleges
- Completed Grade 12 or equivalent, preferably at a technical school/college.
- Subjects should include:
- Functional Mathematics, minimum of 50%
- Physical Science, minimum of 50%
- English language, minimum of 50%
- N2 mechanical or electrical trade theory certificate
- South African Citizen, submit a clear copy of your ID
- Have technical understanding and mechanical aptitude..
How to apply
Closing dates 04 February 2022