South Africa Nedbank calling people with grade 12 to apply for an exciting Data Capture vacancy .we hereby announce a new career opportunity offered by Nedbank in Data Capture, This opportunity is suitable for individual who wants to learn and grow in the banking industry.
Education ,Responsibilities and Requirements
- Minimise financial loss by verifying if the client has adequate funds before processing the request.
- Minimise financial loss due to negligence by checking the accuracy of the request before and after processing the request.
- Ensure compliance with bank policies and industry regulations in order to minimise opportunities for threat of loss.
- Ensure bank charges have been debited for once-off requests by capturing manually on Nedbank Terminal Emulator (NTE).
- Meet standards for quality by adhering to the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and turnaround times.
- Build client trust by resolving queries timeously, communicating SLA deviations and suggesting resolutions.
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships with clients by educating and guiding clients of the requesting process and system.
- Provide monthly workflow updates by preparing and submitting daily and monthly statistics reports to the team leader.
- Mitigate risk of frauds by verifying client details with records on the banking platform and Nedbank Terminal Emulator (NTE).
- Ensure security procedures are adhered to by verifying the authorised signatories on Signature Verification (SIGVER) system.
- Confirm the client request by telephone to ensure that the client is aware of the request and that everything is in order for approval.
- Capture the name of the client, date and time, sign and stamp in accordance with the bank procedures to approve the request.
- Update the receiving file by capturing the request on the server in the relevant folder.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Minimum Experience Level
- 1 year data capture experience preferably in a banking environment.
Learn How to apply for HR Internship opportunity
Applications can be forwarded online at jobs.nedbank.co.za Company site before 13 August 2023 [ click here to view and apply ]
More like this
- Capitec bank champion jobs (grade 12 Required )
- Fnb opens a new job in call centre (Req Grade 12 )- First national bank vacancy
- Fnb hiring graduates on a 2023 internship programme
Last updated : 13 August 2023 at 10:06 South African time |Location: Cape Town, ZA