Nedbank Client Service : Grade 12 Entry vacancy listing . Nedbank South Africa is currently hiring Jobseekers who are willing to work in a banking environment on a new entry level Job opportunity in Client Service Specialist.
Company Name :Nedbank.
Salary: Market related .
Job Title : Client Service Specialist .
Location : South Africa , Gauteng ,Johannesburg .
- Capture, acknowledge, investigate, and resolve all complaints, queries and compliments received from clients, via the various communication channels the bank uses, i.e. telephonic, email, post and digital.
- Monitoring and tracking CRM / D365 cases logged when received.
- Ensure that all complaints are correctly recorded on the Client Complaint Tracker
- Provide First Call resolution where possible.
- Compile daily reports and log incidents using incident tracker.
- Generating data voice by using CMS tool.
- Extracting information client’s information to determine number of cancellations for the current month, using Management and Information System.
- Generating statistical information and productivity reports for daily workload by using tracker.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Monitor and change skills as per the business needs on Customer Management Service tool (AVAYA).
- Ensure availability and adherence to schedule enable call taking.
- Ensure effective feedback is communicated to the stakeholders all the time using e-mails or telephone calls.
- Provide the necessary education to the branch staff if need arises by coaching and mentoring.
- Receive and analyse stakeholders’ queries via e-mails, telephone and customer service desk.
- Analyse and detect the source of the query and decide the appropriate action to be taken to resolve.
- Ensure that the Service Level Agreement is met and kept at a higher standard always.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impact on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- 2 -3 years Banking and Customer Service experience
- Working knowledge of Nedbank Retail products and processes
How to apply
- Applications to be completed online via https://jobs.nedbank.co.za follow the URL below to apply : https://jobs.nedbank.co.za/job/Johannesburg-Client-Service-Specialist/988216501/
More like this
- FNB Listed A Admin Vacancy ( Apply With Grade 12 )
- no experience Capitec Bank vacancy Apply With Grade 12 ,location All province
Last updated : 29 September 2023