The South Africa Nedbank hereby announce a new exciting entry level vacancy for Applicants with matric or related Qualification in Multi-Skilled Consultant careers opportunity. Jobseekers are required to apply for a grade 12 entry level Consultant vacancy.
Nedbank Group is a financial services group in South Africa offering wholesale and retail banking services as well as insurance, asset management, and wealth management.
To create a unique client experience by attending to enquiries and teller related transactions, client queries, banking requirements, the needs of clients and refer cross sell opportunities while mitigating risk and contribute to branch objectives.
Education and Requirements
- Responsible for Withdrawals, Deposits and Transfers
- Bookings in and out of cash from Senior Teller
- Daily checking of cash accounts
- Balancing of daily cash and secure branch stock holding (e.g. cards)
- Enable processing of inter-bank transfers by preparing all transactional documents and originals
- Ensure an understanding of client’s needs by providing world class service to clients by greeting, listening and asking questions
- Provide sales leads and enable cross-selling (without advising) of products by identifying, making suggestions, and referring to the relevant department for action.
- Responsible for all client account enquiries
- Customer account records (opening/closing/stop payments/ stop orders/ main file changes)
- Issuing of account statements and credit cards
- Issuing and encoding of bank cards
- Daily balancing of working stock
Job Responsibilities Continue
- Customer Service orientation
- Retention and expansion of client base
- Client satisfaction/client quality service
- Cross selling
- Good administrative skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skills
- Must be accurate
- Excellent knowledge of Bank’s products
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- The applicant must have Grade 12 (25 points) original certified.
- A Diploma in banking/banking related field will be an advantage.
Minimum Experience Level
- Must have at least 6-12 months bank teller experience and client service experience in a financial industry.
- Applicant will be required to work on Saturdays.
- Code of Conduct
Learn How to apply for Nedbank careers Multi-Skilled Consultant vacancy
Success applicants to be placed at various branch . Applications can be forwarded online at jobs.nedbank.co.za/ site before 22 August 2023 [ click here to view and apply ]
Last updated : Friday, 18 August 2023 at 07:05 South African time]