Nedbank South Africa is hiring South African Jobseekers in Client Services Administrator Temp vacancy listing applicants with grade 12 are welcomed to apply however the Preferred Qualification is Diploma in Financial Management or Diploma in Business Administration.
To provide quality and accurate business administrative support services to internal and external stakeholders enabling Nedbank to achieve its business goals.
Also check : Jobs that require Grade 12
Nedbank Group is a financial services group in South Africa offering wholesale and retail banking services as well as insurance, asset management, and wealth management.
Education and Requirements
- Action stakeholder requests by capturing and processing the administration request on the relevant system.
- Action vendor invoice payments by capturing and processing the data on the relevant system.
- Perform reconciliations from Supplier invoice and general leadger accounts by comapring with the supporting documents and Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Contribute to revenue increase by driving the submitted sales to completion.
- Compile a catalogue of services by allocating costs per product.
- Ensure recovery of costs for services rendered by maintaining and monitoring the transfer pricing system.
- Ensure delivery of value for services rendered by utilising product MIS as input into vendor engagement meetings for the purpose of driving down costs.
- Monitor departmental financial performance by analysing actual to budget variances.
- Contribute to efficient budget compilation by applying statistical growth information to financial expenditure requirements.
- Minimise financial and reputational risk by ensuring accuracy of processing activities.
- Minimise operational costs by avoiding unnecessary expenditure.
- Provide feedback to internal and external stakeholders by generating and making available relevant reports and MIS.
- Meet and exceed internal and external client needs by timeously responding to queries and actioning the request within the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ensure to follow through relevant tasks by monitoring and verifying the process flow till completion.
- Ensure to verify and authenticate reports, data and transactions by physically extracting, generating and checking reports from the system.
- Verify client information on systems in accordance with Nedbank policies and FICA rules.
- Prepare trustee meeting packs and month end packs for management .
- Maintain and update the administration files and legal documents by saving electronic files on server or physical secure repository.
- Escalate anomalies where cases or call records not found or if there a mismatch of accounts are not logged by emailing Team Manager.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
How to apply for Nedbank Client Services Administrator vacancy
Last updated :Tuesday ,05 September 2023 at 07:05 South African time