Applicants with matric are hereby invited to apply for a yes youth learnership opportunity Available at Nedbank South Africa.
Nedbank recognizes the crucial role that youth play in shaping the economy and country. In living our purpose, Nedbank is investing in our youth by providing quality work experience opportunities as part of the YES programme. Participants who complete the YES programme will, increase their competitiveness in the formal job market.
You will be required to do the following:
- Fulfil either a sales, service, or administrative role and look for opportunities to promote our products.
- Engage with clients through various channels like email, phone, and SMS.
- Show passion and drive when interacting with our clients.
- Live the Nedbank values of integrity, respect, accountability, and being people-centred and client-driven.
- Help your team be effective by delivering on your duties.
- Ensure continuity and team success by participating, contributing, and sharing knowledge with your team.
What you will need:
- be between 18 and 29 years old.
- South African citizen by birth with a valid South African identity card or document; and
- have a matric certificate (Grade 12 National Senior Certificate)
How to apply for Nedbank learnership for People with Matric
Last updated dates : Saturday ,01 June 2023 | Location: Learnership in South Africa