Need a Pharmacist Qualification ? Clicks opens a 2023 Learnership opportunity. if you are currently unemployed looking for an opportunity to learn and Grow you have come to the right place because Clicks recently opens an exciting job opportunity in Pharmacist Assistant that requires Grade 12 to apply .
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
Also apply for :Toyota Learnership
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
How to apply for clicks learnerships
Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) and 50% in English
Also apply for:
Opportunity available in Gauteng , Pretoria
Application Closing date: 08 March 2023 ,
Posted dates: 02 March 2023,
Article published by youthspace .