Nsfas 2024 online applications myNSFAS -nsfas application 2024 .The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a funding scheme that aims to provide funding to poor students who wish to continue their academic journeys but cant afford to do so.
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate qualification in 2024 (postgraduate courses will not be funded, except for postgraduate students who received funding in 2020)
- You must be studying or intend on studying a public tertiary institution within South Africa (University or TVET College)
- You must NOT have completed any previous qualifications
- You must fall in to 1 or more of these categories:
- 1) You must be a SASSA grant recipient (excluding the SASSA COVID-19 grant)
- 2) You must have a total combined household income is NOT more than R350 000 per annum
What you will need
- Copy of South African birth certificate/copy of ID document/Temporary ID of the student
- Copy of South African birth certificate/copy of ID document/Temporary ID of parent(s)/guardian/spouse
- Proof of income (where applicable) – student/parent(s)/guardian or spouse (not older than 3 months.
- SASSA recipients no proof of income required.
NSFAS covers the following:
- Personal care
- Learning Material
- Accommodation or transport
How to Apply for nsfas application 2023
Click here to apply and view online: https://my.nsfas.org.za
Last updated 2023