Nurse learnership opportunty. Unemployed applicants with Grade 12 / matric are hereby invited to apply for the Nurse intake learnership opportunity for 2023.
Artcle Read time 1 Minutes .
What you will need
interested applicants must submit their application online with the following supporting documents:
- copy of matric certificate and identity document.
- Proof of residence or affidavit.
- All copies of highest qualifications.
- A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath, clearly indicating that you are unemployed and have not previously benefited from the Department of Health bursary system at the KZN College of Nursing
- Also check [ Department of health is Looking for unemployed youth with Matric to apply for Nurse intake programme ]
How to apply for Nurse intake learnership opportunity for 2023
- Application must be submitted online via kzn health career portal click here to apply: [ https://kzncn.kznhealth.gov.za/login.asp ]
- Check to see if there are any nursing learnerships open then apply