A new exciting Personal Assistant vacancy await South African jobseekers looking to kick start a career at South Africa police service ( SAPS ).
Applications Deadline: Monday ,26 June 2023.
LEVEL OF REMUNERATION: Salary level 7, R 294 321 per annum.
REFERENCES: SCM9/2023 (1 post).
What you will need
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific core functions of the post.
- Be a South African Citizen.
- Be fluent in at least two of the official languages, of which one must be English.
- Must have no previous criminal / departmental convictions or criminal cases pending.
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprints verification.
- Be in possession of a Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational) recorded on the National Learner Record Database on NQF level 4.
- A relevant Degree / Diploma in the field of the post will be an added advantage.
- Appropriate / relevant courses in the field of the post as well competency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint will be an advantage. Be willing to work extended hours and work under pressure.
Here’s how to apply for South Africa police service
Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website (www.saps.gov.za)
and at SAPS recruitment offices/Police Stations) will be accepted. All instructions on
the application form must be adhere to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection
of the application. The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted.
The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly
specified on the application form.
Last updated : Thursday ,16 June 2023 | Closing dates : 26 June 2023 | Opportunity Location : Gauteng, Pretoria .
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.