Rand Water opens a learnership in Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations: NQF Level 2 ( Requirements: Matric/Grade 12 ). if you are interested in starting a career in the Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations rand water company has an exciting opportunity for unemployed individual with Matric .
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must not be enrolled with any institution for a qualification nor be registered in any Learnership Programme.
- Applicants must not be in possession of a completed post-matric qualification.
- Applicants in possession of a post-matric qualification must not apply and will not be considered.
- Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Physical Science (minimum of Level 4 in ALL subjects).
- Applicants must be a South African citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age (in line with the NSDSIII).
Here’s how you can apply for Rand Water Learnership
Article published by: youthspace
Closing dates: Wednesday, 8 February, 2023 – 12:00
posted dates: Wednesday, 03 February, 2023