We are pleased to announce a new entry level vacancy offered by Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited. South African applicants are hereby invited to apply for Retail Store Assistant Grade 12 entry level vacancy.
Education and Requirements
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel and Outlook). SAP.
- Retail experience
- Manage and report all customer complements and complaints to management.
- Establish a professional relationship with customers.
- Ensure all customer stock queries are dealt with and resolved.
- Maintain effective external communication with customers when they require feedback.
- Assist customer with any enquiries and refer customers to the appropriate departments where applicable.
- Adhere to the customer turnover per hour rate as per company benchmark.
- Manage the shorts and overs at the point of sale, including the floats.
- Manage refund and return transactions.
- Ensure that back shopping and returned goods are handled correctly.
- Verify and review deliveries and invoices for total accuracy.
- Assist the Receiving Manager in preparing and logging Distribution Centre claims on the Distribution Centre claims system.
- Manage and control high risk stock
- Prepare the run reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Prepare, order and receive the branch change requirements to ensure cashiers have enough change to ensure the best customer service levels.
- Maintain effective liaison between relevant parties.
- Maintain effective document control including but not limited to float, petty cash, cash on hand.
How to apply for Retail Store Assistant Grade 12 entry vacancy at Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
Applications can be forwarded online at dischem.simplify.hr before 24 August 2023 [ click here to view and apply ]
More like this
- Sasol: 2023 HR Internships Opportunity
- HR Internships at NLSA
- Grade 12 entry level Dental Assistant Vacancy in cape town
- City of Johannesburg Students internships
- 2023 Finance Internship – Fidelity Cash Master
Published By Youth Student centre / Last updated: August 12, 2023 | Opportunity in Kimberley, Northern Cape