Traffic officer learnerships opportunty .unemployed Applicants are hereby invited by the department of transport to apply for a road Traffic officer learnership. unemployed Qualfied applicants who are between the age of 18 – 35 years with matric will receive a monthly stipend of R 3000 PM from the department of transport.
What you will need
Must have complete and passed Grade 12 (Matric Certificate)/ NCV L4 Certificate,
Must be having a South African Identity Document,
Applicants under the Age of 18-35 years are welcomed to Apply
Must be having a Valid Driver’s License and SAPS Clearance Certificate
Recent Medical Report Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise,
Must be having Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality.
NB: Female, Coloureds, Indians and Whites candidates are Welcomed to apply for road traffic management learnership programme
How to apply for Traffic officer learnerships in 2023
- Applicants need to submit All Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form .
- Visit the nwpg webpage to check if they are still open [ click here to view ]
- All qualifications are verified. Persons in possession of an overseas qualification should furnish this Department with associate analysis certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Candidates should indicate range|the amount|the quantity} of the post/reference number and also the centre in their applications.
- Candidates requiring extra info relating to associate publicised post should direct their queries to the person mirrored as enquiries below the post applied for.
- Applications ought to be forwarded in time to the department since applications received once the cut-off date and time indicated below can as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications aren’t accepted. it’ll be expected of candidates to be accessible for choice interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department.
- The Department reserves the correct to not build appointments, and correspondence are restricted to shortlisted candidates.
- All appointments are subjected to a positive qualifications verifications additionally as security clearance and vetting.
Article category: learnerships