A new employments Skills Development Programme awaits South African applicants with matric /grade 12 Between the ages of 18 and 35 years at South Africa Airway company .
What will need
- A South African national and holder of a valid South African identity document
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Well groomed
- Able to work on her/his own without supervision
- No crimal record
- A weight proportional to height, minimum of 1,61m
- A body mass index of not more than 35, to be maintained throughout the appointment
- Reliable transport (must be able to get to and from work as and when required)
- Matric / Grade 12
- Able to undergo an extremely intensive training programme, a series of assessments and interviews
- Will attend training as and when required to do so
- Shall undergo a security check, medical examination, psychometric and psychological evaluation
Here’s how to apply for SAA / TETA Skills Development Programme – Cabin Crew
Lasted updated:10 July 2023 | opportunity located in Kempton Park .