Saps has 1 general work job ( Req Grade 10 or High ) Here’s how to apply (Closing: 25 November 2022 at 15:00 ) .The South Africa police service recently published new vacancy for a general work applicants.
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific core functions\of the post;
- be fluent in at least two of the official languages, of which one must be English;
- Be a South African Citizen;
- Must have no previous criminal/departmental convictions or criminal / departmental cases pending;
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security
screening and fingerprint verification;
- A Grade 10 qualification will serve as an advantage;
- Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills; be able to read and write;
- the ability to operate elementary machines and equipment;
- willing to work extended hours, when necessary.
More like this
- Sassa has 1 entry level clerk job (Req Grade 12 with No experience ) ( Ref No: HCM/2022) -Apply before : ( 15 November 2022 )
- Hospital ward clerk Job ( Req Grade 12 No experience ) Dept of health hiring ( Apply before: 25 Nov 2022 )
- Dept of Labour has 4 clerk jobs ( Req Grade 12 or Higher No experience ) ( See how to apply before 25 November 2022 )
- Fnb Opens 1 entry job in sale Consultant (Min Req Grade 12 /NQF 4 ) Here’s how to apply
- Dept of Defence Has 3 Jobs ( that req Grade 12 ) see how to apply for Military entry level vacancies – ( Closing: 18 November 2022 )
Here’s how you can apply for general work job at South Africa police service ( SAPS )
Name of Company hiring: Saps
Closing dates: 25 November 2022
posted dates: 12 November 2022
Source: youthspace .