Saps open internships for unemployed Graduates ( Here’s how to apply before closing dates ).
*Be a South African citizen
*Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
*Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
*Applicants must be unemployed, and never employed in the field of the advertised post and never
participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post
*Applicants must be residents of the Province where the post is advertised
*Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms
for each post reference number.
More like this
- Dept of Labour has 4 clerk jobs ( Req Grade 12 or Higher No experience ) ( See how to apply before 25 November 2022 )
- SAPS has 1 general work job ( Req Grade 10 or High ) Here’s how to apply (Closing: 25 November 2022 at 15:00 )
- Fnb Opens 1 entry job in sale Consultant (Min Req Grade 12 /NQF 4 ) Here’s how to apply
- Dept of Defence Has 3 Jobs ( that req Grade 12 ) see how to apply for Military entry level vacancies – ( Closing: 18 November 2022 )
- Government General work job ( Req Grade 10 or higher ) -Dept of Higher Education hiring see how to apply ( REF NO: FSCETC 08/08/2022 (X2 POSTS) ).
Intern categories with minimum requirements:
Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required (Statement of Results must be attached)
Student Intern: Practical experience is required by the tertiary institution in order for the learner to finalise qualification (letter from the Institution not older than two (2) years must be attached).
how to apply for saps internship
click here to view and apply: https://www.saps.gov.za/careers/downloads/internships-2022/scm-post-2022.pdf
Posted dates:12 November 2022