SARS Hiring unemployed South Africa ( x106 ) Trainee opportunities in Service Consultant
- Ensure that all face-to-face, voice, inbound and outbound queries across all tax products are promptly, effectively & efficiently answered or resolved.
- Attend to all multi-channel account enquiries received, in respect of outstanding debits, credits, penalties & interests with regards to all taxes.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work.
- Identify problems, apply known solutions in line with procedures or guidelines and escalate unresolved problems.
- Plan and organise own work in an effective and efficient manner to reach agreed performance objectives.
- Report on transactional activity progression within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making in area of accountability.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives according to set procedures and agreed service level agreements.
- Embrace change initiatives and positively contribute to the success thereof within area of accountability.
- Ensure quality of work content, quick turnaround, prioritise, minimise mistakes and continuously improve quality, service, and standards.
What you will need
- NQF Level 6 and above qualification in Taxation, Accounting or Finance (Relevant National Diploma / Advanced Certificate/ Degree/ Postgraduate)
- 2 years customer service experience
How to apply for SARS vacancy
Click here to apply:https://career2.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company
Opportunity available in Gauteng , Pretoria
Application Closing date: 03 March 2023 ,
Posted dates: 01 March 2023,
Article published by youthspace .