check sassa July payments dates .The South African Social Security Agency is a national agency of the South African government which is created to help unemployed South African Who needs financial assistants.
Social grant payment dates for July 2023
- Older Persons/ Pensioners Grant: Tuesday, 4 July 2023.
- Disability Grant: Wednesday, 5 July 2023.
- All other Grants: Thursday, 6 July 2023.
social relief grant payment dates
beneficiaries of the R350 social relief of distress grant will be paid But Note: there is no fixed payment date for the special COVID-19 SRD. beneficiaries should check paydates via srd website
How will you be paid?
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) will pay the grant to you through one of the following methods:
- cash at a specific pay point on a particular day
- electronic deposit into your bank or Postbank account (the bank may charge you for the service)
- institutions (e.g. old age home).
Note: If you are unable to collect the money yourself, you can appoint a procurator at the SASSA office, or give someone power of attorney to collect the grant on your behalf.
Last updated : 24 July 2023 .