sassa Grant R350 online application, Status check,sassa form: How to apply for Srd Grant R350 online, application process,payments dates. If you haven’t apply for sassa R350 Grant now is the time to submit your application. there’s a new simply way to apply for srd Grant R350 payment for August sassa Grant will be made at the end of August.
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) application is an initiative of the South African government through its Ministry of Social Development. The program’s objective is to provide an R350 grant to millions of South Africans who meet the requirement for the monthly stipend.
- Unemployed South African Between the Age of 18 to 60 years
- Interested Applicants Must be unemployed
- Interested Applicants Must not be receiving any form of income/salary
- Must hold a special permit under the Zimbabwe exemption permit dispensation, special Angolan dispensation and Lesotho exemption permit dispensation
- Must not be a resident of a government-funded or subsidised institution
- Must be living within the Republic of South Africa
- Must not be a current beneficiary of other coronavirus response support
- Must not be benefiting from a social grant A caregiver who is not already a beneficiary of any other grant will be for the SASSA application during lockdown Must not be a beneficiary of an employment insurance benefit
What you will need
- Your South African Identity Number
- South African Contact Details mtn/Vodacom/cell c /Telkom
How will you receive your Special Covid-19 SRD Grant?
You R350 will be payed direct to your bank account
How to apply for Sassa R350 grant application online 2023
The new process will now request the applicants to provide their banking details upfront, so that SASSA can process R350 grant payments as soon as they meet the criteria.
- Apply here https://govchat.app/login
- Facebook messenger https://facebook.com/govchat.org
- Website: https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- WhatsApp: 082 046 8553
- USSD line: Dial *134*7737#
Please not moya app is not allowed Apply via Facebook messenger https://facebook.com/govchat.org
How to apply with Govchat
To aapply with Govchat follow the instructions listed on the above pictures
ClICK Here To READ MORE ABOUT SASSA R350 APPLICATION
How to check your sassa statues
- Log into the official SRD SASSA website click here to check online
- Click on the “Application Status” icon and then the “click here to check online” icon
- Fill in the required details
- You will find your application status for the grant
Sassa payments Date
Payment date for Sassa will be end of August
Can I Apply If I Am Receiving NSFAS
No you can’t apply “The minister said individuals who have other sources of income, including beneficiaries of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), are not eligible to receive the grant” .
Can I appeal an application if I was rejected?How to to appeal your sassa Grant
Yes you can appeal. The status of the application will be uploaded online after the due evaluation process. Unsuccessful applicants are encouraged to appeal against rejections within 30 days of the outcome.
“Any applicant whose grant is not approved has the right to request that the decision be considered through the appeals process. The decline will only be considered upon a request from the client. An appeal must be lodged for every month that the grant is declined.”
Sassa contact details
- For more information https://srd.sassa.gov.za
Published by Youth News Community Portal