The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is Requesting unemployed South Africa inviting graduates to apply for our Internship Programme.
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is a national agency of the South African government created in April 2005 to administer South Africa’s social security system, including by distributing social grants, on behalf of the Department of Social Development (DSD).
- Human Capital Management x2 posts
- Internal Audit x3 posts
- Information and Communication Technology x1 post
- Library Information Sciences x1 post
- Finance x2 posts
- Facilities and Auxiliary Support Services x3 posts
- Fraud and Corruption Investigations x2 posts
- Fraud Management and Compliance x1 post
- Marketing and Communication x2 posts
- Legal Services x1 post
Here’s how to apply for Sassa for internship
success applicants to be placed at Pretoria branch . Applications to completed before 19 September 2023. Refer to picture
More like this
Last updated: Thursday, 09 SEPTEMBER 2023 at 20:55 South Africa time