SAssa R350 Approved with payments date check your statues now Online to see if you have being approved.
- 080- 085 Approved
- 081 – 086 Approved
- 082 – 087 Approved
- 083 – 088 Approved
- 084 – 089 Approved
How to check re-application sassa statues and payments date
How to Appeal
- Have you applied to SASSA for the Covid-19 SRD on their electronic platform,
- Did you get a notification that your application was rejected?
- Do you disagree with that decision?
- Double check that the information you provided to SASSA, which is reflected on the SRD DSD Appeal Electronic Platform is complete and correct.
- Where necessary, update your contact information by clicking on this link. This is very important in the event that your appeal is successful. If your appeal is successful the Independent Tribunal will direct SASSA to initiate the payment of the Covid-19 SRD directly to you and accordingly need to have your correct contact information.
- After updating your information on the link provided, if applicable, click “Save” and thereafter you will be automatically redirected back to the SRD DSD Appeal website to continue to lodge your appeal.
- Appellants or their proxy will have to confirm that they have read and accepted the clauses in the Declaration and Consent Documents.
- Click “Submit” and look out for the confirmation message on the page that your application was submitted successfully.
- Please note, an appeal application needs to be lodged in relation to each month where a person is rejected by SASSA, if in disagreement with the decision.
Click here to Appeal: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/appeals/appeal
How to Reapply for Sassa R350 Grant
Posted dates: 13 August 2022