More and more sassa beneficiaries have started collecting their R350 Grand payments. learn how you can fix Declined and pending srd Grant under the new rules.
The Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is meant for South African Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers and Special Permit Holders who are between the ages of 18 and 60 years, who have insufficient means, who do not receive social grants on behalf of herself/ himself or who are not contributing to or eligible for UIF payment, and have no financial support from any other source.
Here’s why your sassa Grant is been declined or Delayed
- The South African Social Security Agency says Clients are urged not to repeatedly change their bank details on the SRD website, as the account will have to be verified each time a change is made- which may delay payment for such client.
- The money you receive on your account shouldn’t exceed R624 if it does then you’ll be declined.
- Must not be eligible for UIF payment .
How to fix sassa Grant
- If your application was declined for any period from April 2022 you may apply here: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/appeals/
- If your application was pending you may check your sassa Status: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
Posted dates:14 October 2022