What’s a learnerships in South Africa
According to South Africa sets ? A learnership is a learning programme that leads to an occupational qualification. Learnerships include classroom-based learning at a training centre or college and on-the-job training in a workplace.
Why apply for a learnerships: they are a great way, if you are looking for a qualification and working experience.
- Will be paid monthly stipend of R5500.
- Will be responsible for arranging their own accommodation and transport to the
respective SAWS Centurion offices.
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- An applicant must be learners living with a disability, has just completed an N6 in one of
the above mentioned fields of studies.
- An applicant has been unemployed for a period of less than one-year after completion of
- An applicant will be required to submit their CVs on the SAWS recruitment portal (clearly
outline ID, Address etc.)
- Must not have work experience
How to apply
- Applications should be completed before closing dates: 16 February 2024
- Reference: Accounting, Finance N6 – 2 Positions – Ref: FIN 2024
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.