who Qualify for R480 Child Grant top with 240 bring it to R720. Here’s everything you need to know The South African Social Security Agency recently posted about the csg Child Grant top . The Child Support Grant (CSG) top up is NOT a new grant. It is a top up to an existing CSG
“The CSG top up is now available and currently the numbers are still low. Ours is just to get out there and ensure that the public knows about it so that they may apply “
MORE LIKE THIS
Here’s who qualify for R480 Grand top up
- The primary care giver must be a South African citizen, permanent resident or refugee.
- Both the applicant and the child must reside in South Africa.
- The applicant must be the primary care giver of the child/ children concerned.
- The child/children must been born after 31 December 1993.
- The applicant and spouse must meet the requirements of the means test.
- Child can not apply for more than six non biological children.
- Child can not be cared for in state institution.