Shoprite is hiring unemployed South African youth between 18 and 34 years on a exciting learning yes Learnership opportunity.
Application Deadline: Not listed by employer .
The Youth Employment Service is a business-driven initiative with government and labour that builds economic pathways for youth to help reduce unemployment.
The programme provides 12 months on-the-job training where participants are exposed to various parts of the retail business. On completion of the programme, successful YES learners are skilled to work in retail or start their own retail business.
What you will need
- Be a South African youth between the age of 18 and 34 years.
- A South African Matric or equivalent qualification
- A Retail Readiness Progamme (RRP) qualification
HOW TO APPLY FOR SHOPRITE YES LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNTY
- Send a WhatsApp to 087 240 5709 and select Job Opportunities
- Submit your CV at the nearest Shoprite, Checkers, or Usave supermarkets
Also check: 2023 Engineering Learnership at impala Platinum .
Last updated : 23 November 2023 | Opportunity Location : South Africa , National.