sibanye stillwater Engineering learnerships opportunity. Unemployed South African are hereby requested to apply for an exciting learnerships opportunity.
sibanye Learnerships Available.
The Appointee should:
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- Applicants must submit a fully completed Online Application form, Record of Service, CV and certified copies of ID and Qualifications
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26D Trade certificates will not be considered including another Learnership
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
What you will need
- N2 qualifications (with all the relevant subjects for the discipline applied for)
How to apply for sibanye stillwater Plating, Electrical & Fitting Engineering learnership opportunity
|BTX 0046373||Learnership 18.1 Plating MW|
|BTX 0046449||Learnership 18.1 Electrical|
|BTX 0046496||Learnership 18.1 Fitting|
More like this
- Buco Learnership for matriculate 2023
- WeThinkCode: Learnerships 2023
- Grade 12 : PMC learnerships 2023
- x6 learnerships post at Dis-Chem Pharmacies
- Grade 11/12 Skills learnerships at Signature Cosmetics
- Hollywood bets : Learnerships 2023
- Necsa : Generic management Learnerships Opportunity
Published dates : Monday ,31 July 2023 | Application due dates: Thursday, 3 August, 2023
Article Category : | 2023 Learnerships in Free State , Mpumalanga