Applications for the R350 SASSA Social relief of distress grants are Still open. if you haven’t applied apply now
How long does it take
- Your application will be processed immediately.
- Once your application is submitted, it will be assessed for credibility and your genuine need for the service.
- Even if you do not have all the documents, you will get your first month’s food parcel, voucher or cash.
- Remember to take all the documents to the officer before the second month’s payment is due. If you do not, you may not get your second and third month’s food parcel, voucher or cash.
- If there is no change in your circumstances after you have received the grant for three months, you may apply to have the grant extended for another three months.
How to apply for sassa online application
Applications must be sent on one of the following platforms:
SASSA website – https://srd.sassa.gov.za
Email – [email protected]
WhatsApp: 082 046 8553 (send a Whatsapp message to this number. Make sure to include your name, surname and ID number in the Whatsapp message. You will then receive a message which will detail the next steps you need to follow.)
USSD line: Dial *134*7737# and follow the prompts
Sassa Grant R350 payment
Payment for Sassa Grant R350 will be made at the end of August
Last updated: 17 July 2023
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.