Spur 2023 Learnership. South Africa Spur is currently looking for unemployed youth between the age of 18-35 years having matric / grade 12 certificate to apply for a 12 months learning and practical learnership programme in generic management .
An opportunity has become available for a Learnership at Spur Corporation, Century City & Woodmead Office. The duration of the Learnership will be for 12 months, gaining practical experience across all Spur Brands and theoretical experience in generic management qualification- NQF 5.
- Grade 12/ Matric.
- A qualification in Operations Management and or Hospitality Management (advantageous).
- Be in a possession of a Code 8 driver’s licence. (Essential)
- Must be between the ages of 18-30.
- In store operator and or existing area management experience.
- 3 years’ experience in restaurant senior management or elsewhere in restaurant industry preferable.
- Computer -MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Have a strong sense of self-discipline and time management.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Coordinate and multitude of stakeholders.
- Interact interpersonal for the full duration of each day with multiple clients as well as adapt easily to different cultures.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
How to apply for Spur 2023 Learnership
Opportunity available in Century City, Cape Town .
Application Closing date: 05 May 2023 at 16:00 ,
Posted dates: 27 April 2023 ,
Article published by youthspace .