Company Hiring : Spur
Salary: Market Related
Job Title: WORKPLACE INTEGRATED
Location Country: South Africa
- Grade 12/Matric
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Must be between the ages 18 and 35.
- Must reside in the Western Cape, Cape Town.
- Signed letter from the public institution confirming workplace experience is required to complete qualification.
- Learners who require internships to complete their training in the following fields of study: Food Technology, Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Communications, Public Relations, Media Studies.
- Commit to the programme for the full 6 months.
- Have not been previously enrolled in a Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship Programme funded by the Culture, Art, Tourism, Hospitality, and Sport Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA).
How to apply for Spur Learnership 2021
More Jobs Opportunities
- Call centre
- Admin Clerk
- Jobs that require Grade 12
- Jobs without Grade 12/matric
- Government Jobs
Opportunity Closing/listed Date
Posted 22 October 2021 – Closing Date: 29 October 2021
Opportunity available in
South Africa, Western cape, Cape town