Do you have what it takes to kick start a career with One of the biggest online retail company takealot ? unemployed South African applicants invited to apply for the 2023 Supply Chain yes learnership programme .
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving, put away, moving, picking, quality checking and packing items as per instruction on a RF device to TAKEALOT’s exact standards, which takes place in all relevant departments, e.g Picking, Putaway, Returns, Collects, etc.
- Ensure all work areas are clean, tidy and safe for staff to work in
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type and acceptable quality.
- Handling warehouse tools and equipment with utmost care and caution according to specifications
- Accurately updating/capturing all data online and manual recording systems
- Shift work as per agreed roster
- Inspect packed parcels for content accuracy and correct box size used.
- Inspect picking accuracy of content in totes.
- Track and report pick fails audits daily.
- Put away marshalling – scanning / linking an IBLPNs to a filer and ensuring stock gets filed fiscally and systemically.
- Filing spot checks
- Inspect the Dispatch vehicle loading process (Checking / scanning rollatinis and oversized non-con items onto trucks and building shipping manifests, linking stock to trucks and drivers.
- Assist with Hub claim investigators.
- Matric Certificate
- Mathematics 50% or Mathematics Literacy 60%.
How to apply for Takealot Jobs opportunities
<<< Click here to view and apply >>>
Last updated : 15 Monday , May 2023 | Location: South Africa Johannesburg DC/ Kwazulu-Natal .