We are pleased to announce a new entry level vacancy offered by Takealot Company .Applicants with grade 12 are hereby requested to apply for Shopping Assistant Role.
Takeloat is One of the biggest online retail WooCommerce company similar to amazon which is well known for Selling goods and services online.
Education and Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Customer centric, the ability to delight our customers.
- Accountable and responsible, has integrity and takes ownership regardless of whose ‘problem’ it is.
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and chat to customer via Instant Messenger tools.
- Flexibility to work rotational shifts which includes weekends, public holidays and night work
- Able to work a 45 hour week based on provided schedules
- Compulsory Internet Connection Required (preferably uncapped)
- National Senior Certificate
- Minimum of 6 -12 months call centre (customer service) experience
How to apply for Takealot Shopping Assistant vacancy
Applications can be forwarded online at www.takealot.com [ click here to view and apply ]
More like this
- Retail Store Assistant Grade 12 entry vacancy at Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
- HR Internships at NLSA
- Grade 12 entry level Dental Assistant Vacancy in cape town
- City of Johannesburg Students internships
- 2023 Finance Internship – Fidelity Cash Master
Last updated: August 12, 2023 at 20:10 pm | Article in Jobs in Cape Town.
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.