Enrol on a training journey as you increase your skills set with one of the South Africa based clothes retail group, which trades under various brands and has more than 3,000 stores within its portfolio. The Foschini Group ,hereby announce a new commerce internship opportunity for unemployed South African Graduates.
Who’s TFG Limited
The Foschini Group (TGF) also pronounced as “Voesjienie” in Afrikaans ,is one of the leading retail groups in SA. With a diverse portfolio of 34 brands in fashion, sport, lifestyle and speciality retail.
What’s a internship in South Africa
According to SAworks An internship may be defined as a career specific work experience that one undertakes during / after one’s studies in order to gain the practical experience.
- Develop a high-level understanding of the TFG business environment.
- Conduct research on various risk topics to support risk assessment processes.
- Set up and coordinate meetings related to risk management activities and capture meeting minutes.
- Update business registers to ensure accurate and current information.
- Identify and comment on potential risks to the organization.
- Stay informed about macroeconomic matters that may impact the business.
What you will need ?
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with a focus on Risk Management, Internal Audit, Business Management, Finance, or Accounting.
Application can be completed online: Apply now
- Successful applicants will be placed in the Western Cape, South Africa.
- Applications closing not listed.
More like this
- Enrol with SASSA TVET College Youth Opportunity in partner with HWSETA & Wits : x 100 internships Roles available
- Eskom Internships 2024 : x3 Industrial Engineer in-Training position
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.