Company Hiring : National Heritage Council
Salary: Market Related
Job Title: I.T
Location Country: South Africa
Job Location Province: Gauteng
Job Location City/Town: Pretoria
- Unemployed graduates who have successfully completed a three (3)-year Degree or National Diploma in the Information Technology field and who are between the ages of 18 and 35 years may apply.
- South African citizens by birth may apply.
- Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
- Applicants with 0 to 1-year work experience are encouraged to apply.
Experience & Qualification
- 3-year Information Technology / Information Technology Degree equivalent to an NQF Level 7
- A+ N+ MCSA added advantage
- Office 365 Knowledge
- Microsoft 365 Certified added advantage
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities of and when required
- Knowledge of SQL, website development added advantage
- Knowledge of IT Security
- Basic knowledge of server administration The NHC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and people with disabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should forward a detailed Curriculum Vitae to Human Resources Unit: National Heritage Council, P.O. Box 74097, Lynnwood Ridge 0040 or e-mail [email protected]
Closing date: 15 February 2022