Tracker Company is looking for unemployed South Africa Applicants between 18 and 35 with no Criminal Record to join a 24 HR Critical Services Learnership opportunity. Do you have what it takes to kick start a career with a Tracker company ? see how to apply below.
DEADLINE :24 May 2023
What you will need to apply for Tracker Job opportunity
Be a South African Citizen in possession of a valid SA ID
· Ages between 18 and 35 with no Criminal Record
· Matric with a D / level 4 symbol pass in English language.
· Currently be unemployed and not studying fulltime.
· A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times
· The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Detail orientation
· Desire and potential to learn
· The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
· The ability to work in an environment where multi skilling is required
· Basic computer skills
How to apply for 24 HR Critical Services Learnership
LAST UPDATE : 18 May 2023 | Opportunity in South Africa, Randburg .
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.