Transnet Hiring Young Unemployed south African in Professional Training, a new two years amazing training opportunity has just been opened at south Africa Transnet applicant who will be considered for this exciting opportunity that is a two year structured development programme aiming at providing workplace exposure to the young professional/graduates to gain work experience.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Business Development & Customer: Honours Marketing Management
• Strategy & Performance Management: Honours Statistics and Transport Economics
• Legal and Compliance, Compliance Section: Master’s Degree in Law or LLM
• People Management: Degree Business Administration in Human Resources
• Risk & SHEQ: Diploma Risk Management
• Risk & SHEQ: Diploma Environmental science or Manager
• Risk & SHEQ: Diploma Health and Safety, Environmental Health
• Finance – Financial Reporting: BCom in Accounting or National Diploma in Financial Accounting /Cost Management.
• Finance – Governance Risk & Controls: Bachelor’s Degree in accounting / Auditing
• Finance – Corporate Finance: BCom in Accounting or National Diploma in Financial Accounting / Cost Management
• Finance – Economic Regulation: BCom Degree in Accounting or Management Accounting / Economics
• ICT: Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related equivalent
• ICT: National Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science or related equivalent
• Supply Chain Management: Degree Quantity Surveying, Supply Chain, Commerce
How to apply for Transnet Internship
Click here to view and apply : https://recruiting.transnet.net/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9OUEyOTQ2MzQ0QjEwMUVERDlFQzRDNzlDMTY3MzU2NEYmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-theme=sap_corbu&sap-client=400&sap-language=EN&SAP-BROWSERHISTORY=disabled&SAP-EP-IVIEWHANDLE=0071137143382&SAP-EP-IVIEWID=pcdshort%3a%2fHy9Jg0OCOvUdyuVHP%208aLT7Ep14%3d&SAP-EP-PCDUNIT=pcdshort%3a%2flDEPsu1fcMHZaA5D3b2rFDtzcaw%3d&SAP-EP-VERSION=7.50.202007312119&SAP-EXPLANATION=null&SAP-IE=EmulateIE8&SAP-WD-TSTAMP=1670929979871#
Opportunity available in South Africa ,Various Locations .
Application Closing date: 23 December 2022,
Posted dates: 14 December 2022,
Article published by youthspace .