UJ opens a yes youth opportunity for unemployed applicants. The University of Johannesburg (UJ ) recently opened a 6 month yes programme ,qualified applicants will receive a monthly stipend Of R5000 pm .
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) is a vibrant and cosmopolitan university anchored in Africa and intent on global excellence and stature. With an emphasis on independent thinking, sustainable development and multiple partnerships, UJ is an international university of choice. The Purpose of the Internship programme is to offer UJ graduates (degree/diploma) who have no previous working experience the opportunity to obtain practical workplace experience and exposure.
Criteria for selection of candidates:
- Graduates must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Not studying full time (preferably attending after hours classes).
- Must be a South African citizen or permanent resident.
- Have not participated in any Learnership/Internship programme before.
- Be willing to commit to the Internship for the period of 6 months.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR APPLICATION):
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of academic records.
- Certified copy of ID.
- Proof of registration with Professional Body (where applicable).
How to apply for yes internship opportunity at University of Johannesburg (UJ)
Opportunity available in Gauteng , Pretoria
Application Closing date: 19 April 2023 at 16:00 ,
Posted dates: 14 April 2023 ,
Article published by youthspace .