use grade 12 for Receptionist Job listing at Netcare hospital
Netcare hospital is recruiting South Africa Job seekers on a new Receptionist role. If you are interested in starting a career in the health industry this vacancy is for you.
You will be required to be a brand ambassador by provide the best and safest person centre health and care, quality customer service, whilst living our values of care, truth, participation, compassion and dignity.
Ensure accuracy (quality and integrity) of information, whether existing or new, on the patient file and billing system.
Key work output and accountabilities
- Ensure that the reception area is always neat and tidy.
- Accountable for accurate document completion (admission & discharge).
- Deal with all customer complaints, and if not resolved, escalate to the relevant manager.
- Accountable for all banking/cash up processes as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Pay point duties as required i.e. receipt of Cash/Credit card/ Debit card and allocation to patient account.
- Deal with telephonic enquiries and queries.
- Accurately record messages in the appropriate message book and ensure that the messages are delivered.
- Ensure accurate bookings are made with patient’s preference of practitioner, date and time.
- Manage patient arrivals in a proficient and professional manner.
- Assist patient in completing the appropriate documentation to ensure compliance to admission process as
per Standard Operating Procedure.
- Verify and confirm the file for accuracy and completeness and update.
- Print an MCR and ensure the correct practitioner has been selected.
- Inform the patient of any outstanding balances or levies.
- Validate the patient details on the applicable switch application and inform the patient if verification was not
- Direct all patients to the appropriate location, services and professional.
- Monitor patient waiting times and keep patient informed.
- Ensure that the patient is correctly billed after the visit.
- Ensure that accounts are switched for all Medical Aid patients and that all outstanding monies are collected
at the time of visit.
Application process ( How to apply )
Netcare is an equal opportunity employer The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to
Job Location: Medicross Edenvale
Application Closing date: 21 November 2023
More like this
Last updated: 14 November 2023