Vivo Energy open internship for accounting university graduate. Unemployed South African are hereby offered an amazing internship opportunity for 2024.
Vivo Energy South Africa are looking for an Accounts Payable Intern to join their team! The duration of this contract will be for 12 months, with the possibility to extend through mutual agreement. The incumbent will need to reside in Cape Town and adhere to our current hybrid working policy, consisting of at least 3 days working in office and 2 days working remotely.
- Degree in accounting (preferable) or Diploma in accounting.
- 6-12 months prior work experience (preferable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage demands.
- Adhere to strict deadlines and good time management skill
How to apply (Application process)
- Successful applicants will be placed at Cape Town City Centre, Western Cape, South Africa.
- Application closing dates not listed.
Apply here for Accounts Payable Intern (12-month contract) :https://apply.workable.com/vivo-energy/j/1E87923F07/intern/
According to wiki “Vivo Energy is a British downstream petroleum company with its headquarters in London. It maintains subsidiaries and operations in 23 countries across Africa that encompass the supply, storage, distribution, and retail of a range of petroleum products.”
Dee Neo, is a South African dynamic and creative individual who have a passion for content creation, love for reading, and Netflix. Her journey into content creation began as a hobby but quickly evolved into a full time Job at Youthspace.