Vodacom Foundation recently add an exciting ICT Learnerships Opportunity . Do you have what it takes to kick start a career at Vodacom company in ICT ? A new exciting opportunity is now available .
The learnership programme promises to enable the youth to form part of the identified future projects
Once a learner has completed the programme, they will be able to assist with the installation of different
IT equipment, computer refurbishment, troubleshooting and connectivity.
Each learner will receive a stipend during the course of the programme. The learnership is a 1 year fixed
What you will need to Apply
- Have a Matric certificate with English (1st or 2nd Language), Maths/ Maths Literacy, Business Studies and Physical Science.
- Reside within the radius of the Vodacom ICT Centre
- Must be unemployed youth between the ages 18 and 34 years
- Must not have received the training before
- Have not received any other bursary of financial assistance in the year
- Must be residents of South Africa with a valid South African ID
- Must be from a disadvantaged background
- Learners who don’t disclose will be disqualified.
How to apply for Vodacom Learnerships
Applications can email their CVs to [email protected] or hand deliver CVs at the
centres in a designated box from 10:00 to 14:00 daily.
Vodacom ICT Centres
- North West
- Eastern Cape
- Western Cape
- Free State
- Northern Cape
LAST UPDATE : Friday , 19 May 2023 | Opportunity closing dates: 22 May 2023 .